From Jerry:Frank has made fantastic progress in his time with NOVA. His recent half marathon PR was a huge breakthrough, and that fitness is going to show in the full marathon soon. It’s really a pleasure to have Frank on the team, and I look forward to many more big PRs from him in the future.
1. What are your PRs (5k, 10K, Half/Marathon, any others?)
2) Goal race(s) for this year? Other races planned?
Historic Half, Navy and Air Force Half, Army Ten Miler and Marines Corps Marathon. My major goal is MCM and I want to hit 3:30 to 3:35. That would be a success for me since I have never ran a clean marathon from start to finish.
3) What do you consider your best race performance to date?
Don’t know…I guess my Miami beach half because I was coming off the Miami marathon and I was running real low mileage because of recovery but ran a PR.
4) How and when did you find NOVA, and what do you like best about the team?
Mr.Google. I like the camaraderie and structure it brings to my running.
5) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received from Coach Jerry, and/or another member of the NOVA club?
Jerry, CG Mike and Greg pretty much told me the same thing…after mile 20 it’s gonna suck. Embrace the suck, still working on that.
6) What thoughts do you have on your performances at the Marine Corps Marathon, Miami Marathon, and Miami Beach Half Marathon or other recent races?
MCM was awesome..I had done the Miami marathon and Miami beach half before.
7) What non-running fitness related (or other) activities do you enjoy?
I love traveling…in London this week.