NOVA puts on a 5K in the summer. By putting on a 5k race we hope to expand club membership, give back to the community, promote running and fitness, and raise visibility of our club in the area.
Thank you to our contributing sponsors![table “18” not found /]
Registration for the NOVA 5k is available via Active.com by visiting:
- WHERE: Bluemont Park, 329 North Manchester Street, Arlington, VA 22203
- DATE: August 14, 2018 – 6:30PM
- ENTRY FEE: $25.00
- COURSE: Out and back on the W&OD bike trail, slightly uphill outbound, slightly downhill back.
- AWARDS: Top three male and female overall and overall Age Group Awards
Additional Masters Awards, give-aways and a swag bag with discounts to local and online establishments!
- Free Physical Therapy evaluations from Dr. Kyle Paxton of Arlington Performance Care!QUESTIONS or for more information: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper registration and cash/checks are also accepted.
Please make checks payable to “Northern Virginia Running Club” and mail to:
PO Box 3111
3682 King Street
Alexandria VA 22302