Join the NOVA Running Club for our annual 5K race at Bluemont Park! A fast out-and-back course on the W&OD trail in Arlington, this is a great opportunity for a low-key weeknight race. Come shake off the heat and support the club and your fellow Northern Virginia community runners. Limited field size keeps this race very relaxed (and not crowded on the trail). There is limited parking at the park but there is plentiful neighborhood parking. Overflow parking is available in the neighborhoods.
Online registration until 11:59pm on August 19, 2019. Race day registration also available.
Thank you to our contributing sponsors!
|Irelands Four Courts Irish Pub|
|Janji||Del Ray Pizzeria||Lost Dog Cafe||Sugar Shack||Einstein Bagels||Running Warehouse
|Arlington County Fire Deparment||Virginia Hospital Center|
Registration for the NOVA 5k is available via RunSignUp by visiting:
- WHERE: Bluemont Park, 329 North Manchester Street, Arlington, VA 22203
- DATE: August 20, 2019 – 6:00PM
- ENTRY FEE: $25.00
- COURSE: Out and back on the W&OD bike trail, slightly uphill outbound, slightly downhill back.
- AWARDS: Top three male and female overall and overall Age Group Awards
Additional Masters Awards, give-aways and a swag bag with discounts to local and online establishments!
- QUESTIONS or for more information: e-mail email@example.com
Paper registration and cash/checks are also accepted.
Please make checks payable to “Northern Virginia Running Club” and mail to:
PO Box 3111
3682 King Street
Alexandria VA 22302